- Masks and Myths in Indian Performing Arts [ Details ]
- Aesthetically Speaking: Classical Dance in India [ Details ]
- Modes of Production: Patronage and the Arts [ Details ]
- Framing Expression: Abhinaya in Indian Dance [ Details ]
- Rasa Swadan: The Savoring of Sentiment in Indian Arts [ Details ]
- Varna- The Resonance of Colour [ Details ]
- Poetic Quotient in the Performance Arts [ Details ]
- The Seen and the Performing Indian Art [ Details ]
- Negotiating an Agenda for Contemporary Performing Arts: Locating coordinates in India
[ Details ]
Previous Lectures & Papers
- Oct 2005 - Paper presented at the All India Sociology Conference in Jammu , India
- August 2004 - Paper presented at the International Conference of the Congress on Research in Dance (CORD) at Taiwan on “National Culture and Regional Culture: the Case Study of Sattriya”.
- April, 2004 - Lecture on “Sattriya: The Classical dance of Assam ” at the New York Public Library, Ney York, NY.
- Between February 2004-April 2004, Sethi lectured on:
- “An Agenda for the Performing Arts Today”- University of Minneapolis
- “ Varna the Resonance of Colour” at University of Pennsylvania and Pace University New York (This was at the invitation of the Fulbright Alumni Association New York)
- “Rasaswadan” at Carnegie Melon University
- “Myths and Masks in the Performing Arts of India ” at the University of Chicago and
- “Salient Features and new Trends in Indian Dance at Barnard College , Columbia University , New York
- January (2003) - Deliver the 6th Memorial Ambika Giri Lecture in Guwahati, Assam, India, on "Challenges before Sattriya Today".